Monday, October 29, 2007

Creepy...Creepy...Creepy

Yesterday at work I had this strange looking man come up to me. He was asking me to help him find a plain white short sleeve tee shirt for his daughter (I work at a clothing store...fyi). So after I showed them to him he began telling me why he needed it for her. And he needed it for her baptism. I was thinking, oh sure. Maybe they wear plain white to show purity...nothing strange. Then he showed me a picture of her, very pretty girl. But after that he was talking about the Catholic baptism. I have never been Catholic...and I don't know very much about their rituals. So when he asked if I was familiar with catholic baptisms, I said that I wasn't. So he started telling me about how his daughter never got baptised as a baby so she has to go back to being an innocent baby to be baptised.....then I started thinking....uh--what? He showed me this picture of two older teenage girls, laying ont he floor of what looked like a nursery in daipers and a plain white tee-shirt. I was so freaked out. I have NEVER heard of this in my life!! I didn't think that it sounded normal. So he was talking about how the women in the church get them dressed in a nursery so they go back to being a baby. And they have diapers on and cute lace around the diaper covering to make it pretty. Okay, I am pretty sure this guy is a creep.

So after I told my mom and my boyfriend (kc) and a few others, I am pretty sure no one has heard of this. And they said that it wasn't a catholic thing. Maybe a sick catholic thing...it gives me the creeps just thinking about it!!

1 comment:

luvmychichi said...

Yea, he sounds like a freak. Too bad you had to help him. I would have told him as soon as he pulled out his pictures to get lost. Your store doesn't need his business.