Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Bachelor

I really don't like staying up to watch TV shows at night, I would much rather be going to sleep or finishing some much needed homework/studying. So I really adore ABC.com full episode player. I can watch my favorite shows any day I want to. Which comes in handy on my days off during the middle of the day, or while I am waiting for my Mom to get off of work to go home after school.

Lately I have been watching The Bachelor which I am sadly hooked on. I just love reality TV. I don't think it matters what it is...I just like to watch. I know most reality TV is fake and mostly scripted, but for some reason I am just hooked! So everyone knows what The Bachelor is, some guy wants to find an amazing woman so he has 20-some women to choose from. As they get eliminated the keepers get to receive roses. This show is great! Someone finds love and hopefully its a great love!

The only issue I have with this show is that the Bachelor this season has the expectation that he is going to find the love of his life and expects to propose at the end of the season. Wow...fall in love in 6 weeks. I think that anybody could fall in love in 6 weeks with ideal conditions like this show has. They go on amazing dates that include helicopter rides, traveling to different places, getting VIP seats at a race, working with the best circus around. If you are living in this fairy tale world...its hard not to fall in love...they have this gorgeous guy, they have these fantasy dates, and there aren't any problems that you need to worry about. You aren't worrying about work or money or anything. You are just 100% focused on this relationship. So to think that he wants to get married after this...I don't know...

1 comment:

luvmychichi said...

You are gifted, just like your mother when it comes to writing eloquette. Very nice blog. I want to read more.