Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Surprise

So my honey had been teasing me since last week saying that he had some sort of surprise for me. Usually I can get a few hints out of him...but this time he was not budging.

So last week on Friday(the 12th) he told me I would have to wait until Tuesday (the 16th) to get my surprise. I couldn't stand it. Then later on that weekend he tells me that his boss called and wanted him to work tuesday morning, and my honey said he would come into work early on tuesday...wait a minute...I thought I was getting my surprise!? So after he felt really bad, and had a lousy day of working outside in the cold rain on tuesday, he rescheduled for Thursday (today!).

So on Wednesday I was texting him and I was asking him all sorts of questions...but he still was not budging!! But finally he said that he would pick me up at 10 am and THEN I would get my surprise. So I was trying to be sneaky and said "oh but I want to sleep in..." so he says that that was fine, and he would make it 11. HA! I have a hint!!! It is not a set in stone kind of surprise. I know, I know...that is a lousy hint...but that is all I could get! So I told him ten was perfect and that I was just testing him.

Now Thursday morning comes and I am so excited when he pulls in the driveway...when I open the door to the car there are flowers there for me!!! The card said that yesterday marked our 2 and a half year anniversary! What a sweet heart...i almost started crying because i was so not expecting this kind of surprise...and usually I am reminding him of dates. Luckily I had gotten him some Hot Tamales the night before (the were on sale!!) When ever I walk in my room it smells like roses now...ahhhhhh...lovely.

1 comment:

daisy said...

Aaawwwwwww! That is so sweet. Two and a half years? How do you rate finding a guy who will celebrate half years?