Monday, October 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK 2 ME!

I am am so very excited that it is finally my birthday week!! I have been waiting for this since...FOREVER. I am finally turning 18 this coming Saturday!! It is so funny, because at my boyfriend's house they make a huge deal about birthdays. So I started making a big deal about mine. Saying it should be a national holiday where there is absolutely no school or work or anything (heh...kinda over the top I know).


So I don't have very many plans...but I do have a busy week. With Halloween right around the corner, we are throwing a fall party for the preschoolers I teach on Wednesday nights. So I have to setup for that on Tuesday and throw the party on Wednesday. Then I also have school all week which is a bummer.


Then on my actual birthday I am going to Archivers with my Mom and my sister to SCRAPMANIA!!!!! It is going to be so much fun. It was so funny though, when I was talking to my manager at work about my upcoming birthday...I told him all the stuff I was going to do. And he kept looking at me like how lame are you. You aren't doing anything special that you couldn't do before you turned 18. haha...so funny.

No comments: