Friday, November 9, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know it is a little early, but I have been getting into the Christmas spirit...I bought Taylor Swift's Christmas album. I got it at Target for only 7 bucks. It sounds like a good deal, but it only has 6 songs. So its like half a CD. I really like it. My favorite song is Christmas Must be Something More. It talks about Christmas being more than just the decorations. Here is an excerpt:


(beginning of song)
What if ribbons and bows didn't mean a thing
Would the song still survive without 5 golden rings
Would you still wanna kiss without mistletoe
What would happen if God never let it snow
What would happen if Christmas Carols told a lie
Tell me what would you find
...
(towards end of song)
It seems the last thing on your mind
It's that the day holds something special
Something holy and not superficial
So here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives
It's something we all try to ignore
And put a wreath up on your door
But here's something you should know that is for sure



I really like Taylor Swift, and when her CD came out I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it. But after I did I was so glad. I love every song that is on her CD!!



So when I got the CD at target I also got these great long johns. Super comfy and warm...





1 comment:

daisy said...

Leave it to you to even look stylish when you're wearing LONG JOHNS!

Maybe you'll let me borrow your Taylor Swift CD one of these days.