Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My needed color...

I love the quizzes on Blogthings that you can take that tell you these random results. The latest one that I took is "What Color Do You Need?" After a series of questions it tells you what color you are missing and why. I thought that my results matched me so well!!! I just had to share.
The funny thing is....is that I have barely any purple shirts in my closet! My shirts are all color cordinated in my closet in ROYG-BIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet). I decided to color coordinate after I re-designed my closet to have all my shirts hanging. So now when I want to go shopping, I can see what colors I need for certain shirts...I love it.
Anyways, here are my results...







Purple will make you feel ambitious, independent, and creative.
And with a little purple, you will project an aura of individuality.
If you want more extravagance, you've got to get a little purple in your life!

For extra punch: Combine purple with green or orange

The downside of purple: It can evoke sad feelings

The consequences of more purple in your life:

You will feel an increase in your artistic abilities
You will find balance in the most chaotic parts of your life
You will feel calm and will be hard to disturb

3 comments:

daisy said...

Oh, I knew there was a reason I loved purple so much!

Purple is a nice color. It's the new black--it goes with everything.

Plus it's the Vikings color. Don't know if that is bad or good. LOL.

g_thinker said...

Of course being the Vikings color is a plus!!!! WE BEAT THE BEARS!!! It does not go with EVERYTHING...it does not go with green/yellow...

daisy said...

Hmmm...it could happen! J/K.