Friday, November 16, 2007

My New Clothes and Good Deals

So recently I went to Aeropostale and Old Navy and bought some new clothes. At Aero, they had such amazing deals. There clearence was an additional 70% off!!! Amazing. I bought 11 things for only 33$. Average of only 3 dollars PER ITEM!! The most expensive thing that I bought was 6 dollars. It was mostly summer things, but I can always use more summer clothes...even though its freezing outside lately. I like to think summer. So at Old Navy I bought this sweater...

It has more detail than you can see. The specks you see on there are tiny specks of different colors like red and yellow and cool colors like that. I want to get another one but I will wait until they go on sale some more...because I spent 14$ on this sweater....I know I know...not my best buy. But it was very cute....and its originally like 26$.
So then I got some puffy vests from Gap. They are so cute and comfy that I had to get one in white, brown, and black. They are originally 45$...but I got them for 15$!!!!!! Amazing!!!
Well, today I am going to go around to look at some scrapbooking materials. It should be fun. Now that I am done with my Las Vegas scrapbook...I don't know what to do next. Maybe I will come up with a present for somebody...i dont know...

1 comment:

luvmychichi said...

U R a little bargain shopper. We have to go shopping more often - together that is.