Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving...and now Christmas

So I survived Black Friday!! Working retail...this is an accomplishment. After thanksgiving dinner at my sister, Em's, house I had to go to work that night at 11:30 until 8 in the morning on friday. It was so weird because when I got out of work, I thought that it was the middle of the afternoon. So the clock in my head was way off...off by like 12 hours. So then after friday I had to go into work again on Saturday at 5 am!!! I was about to die by the end of the day. But man did my bed feel nice...So after black friday...my long break from school was quickly over since the whole time I was either sleeping or working.

Now I am back to real life...haha...and last night I went to a Daisy Blue Naturals party. It's like those at home party's like Mary Kay and Pampered Chef....things like that. So this party was really informative for me because I really learned a lot about the things we do to our skin and body to try and help it but its really not doing much. I purchased the Tea Tree Facial Bar to wash my face with so I will keep you posted (whoever "you" is... I don't think anyone I don't know reads this...anyways...) on how it all works out. I also bought some of their lip balm. I am excited to see how it all works out!!!

And now Christmas is right around the corner! I actually have a lot of my presents already done...which is unusual. Usually I forget to buy anything...and I have to get last minute gifts which aren't as fun...for me. So this year I am doing pretty well. I can't say exactly what I got anyone...because who knows if you are reading this......but I am excited for Christmas to come!!!

Oh! The link above for Daisy Blue is nice, but here is the lady's story and on that page you can click on the link to information about the products you use at home...or if you wanna cut right to the chase...here is the link

1 comment:

daisy said...

I read on someone's blog how after Christmas their family does this "Boxing Day" where they take a day and box up all of the stuff they can find that they don't use, don't need, and/or don't want. They bring it to their local food shelf or homeless shelter so other people can use the stuff.

I think it would be a cool thing to do, and easier to do it when you have just gotten new "things" that you are excited about. That's one of the things I love about January is that you can have a fresh start. Kind of like the way God gives us a fresh start.

It puts a lift into the new year. Something to look forward to. What do ya think? Ya wanna?