Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Bachelor!!

So Matt is down to his final 3 (F3) and next week they are going to Barbados!!!!!!!!!! So I am pretty sure that the F2 are Shayne and Amanda. Because I think that Matt is kind of the affectionate kind, and Chelsea has clearly stated that she doesn't really like the PDA. And the previews shows her talking more about her not liking to hold hands. But I am almost positive that he picks Amanda!! I am pretty sure of this because they do something tricky in the screencaps at the end of the previews. I am almost positive I have this figured out! Okay, here is my take on the final episode...

So they show two clips. One where he is kneeling down to propose saying "I love you" and the next with just the woman's hands and his voice saying "Will you marry me" Now in the first clip, the arms are pretty fair skinned and pale. In the second clip the hand is very tan and obviously shayne's hands. They are two different girls!! So I am pretty sure that when he is kneeling down to the pale armed girl (amanda!!) and then the next clip where they just show the hands (shayne's) saying "Will you marry me"- I have the feeling that they pasted Matt's words into that screencap! Let me know if you think I got this wrong...but I think that I got this!!! Here are the two screen caps...

What do you think? You can watch the full thing on ABC's website. Just click on the bachelor and the most recent episode (I think it's week six) And skip all the way to the end to check out the previews.... It is hard to tell completely in these pictures...but it is way obvious when you watch it!!

No comments: