Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It has been a while...

It has been a while since I last posted! But I have been working on a new scrapbooking project! I bought a create your own calendar from Archivers. So I began creating my calendar. I was trying to decide if I should just put random pictures of family/friends on each month but then I thought of a great idea!! I am going to take pictures each month of whatever I do....like this month is kc's little sister's birthday. And we are going bowling. So i will use a picture from that...and put it in January. And whatever else I do this month. Then by the end of the year...it will be a way of kinda looking back....and I can use it as a keepsake calendar!!!

Now this calendar came with 14 months on it. So after I created the first 12, I decided to use the last two pages as an events page....more for journaling/jotting down notes. Each month has a box that I can write in and keep track of more details that happen, maybe things that I didn't get a picture of or just not really big events that I would take pictures of....so here are my months before I add pictures and pretty extras & details...




























And here are my events pages:



The blue pages I am still going to add white paper like the yellow ones...but I ran out of white cardstock...

1 comment:

daisy said...

Your calendar is awesome. Now I'm inspired, and maybe I'll make my own calendar. I like the idea you came up with for your last two pages--very cool.